Monday, July 11, 2011

A quick picture update!

I am really enjoying having a new baby around, Bennett not so much; I am sure it will just take some time for him to get used to the big changes! His new trick is to pull the soother out of Andie's mouth and throw it behind the couch. Andie is still the perfect baby, a great sleeper, eater and she rarely cries, what more could a mom ask for.

Andie with her friend Blakely, they are exactly a month a part. Soo cute!
Andie and her friend Emerson are just 3 days apart, I love how they are holding hands, we didn't even stage it. We get to go and meet Caleb (Mark and Brett's little boy this week). Can't wait for her other friends to arrive this year! Megan is due in a month and a half and Kellie and Christa are both due in October. So many babies coming we are very excited.

1 comment:

Kamry Low said...

she's so cute! i love the picture of andie and blakey they both have the same expression.