You know those crazy moms out there that will pretty much do anything to make it so their baby looks like them....well I may be turning into one of them. No I did not dye my hair strawberry blonde and get a pixie cut, but I did go and get some luscious lashes put on. Both my kids have been blessed with long lashes (thanks to their father) and I couldn't stop staring at how beautiful Andie's lashes were so I went and got some. Hey give me a break...a girls gotta do something to make herself feel glamorous after having a baby! They lasted a whole month and some and I didn't have to wear makeup ever, not that I wear it that much anyways!

An Ugly picture, but the only one I had of the lashes...They are a bit drag-queen-ish but whateves they were fun while they lasted!
2 comments:
haha, those were shocking. I was jealous of them though. You look HOT!
You are welcome! I am so good at showing you new and exciting things!
ME :)
Post a Comment