-The kids acted out the nativity...Cutest wisemen I have ever seen; Haley had quite the beard!

-Grandpa Bennett spent a few days with us, it is always so fun to have him around; he even treated us to Chinese food!

-Played a lot of games (my favourite thing to do): dominion, dutch blitz, sevens, 2 handed rook and kings court
-Ate wife-saver; a Christmas morning tradition...yumm
-I got spoiled rotten, a blend tech and family photo albums (Melvin made them on blurb.com) such a thoughtful gift, I have been talking about doing them for awhile now, I loved it!

-Melvin went and played some shinny one morning, he was in heaven, but disappointed that I didn't come watch...sorry 8:30 is too early for me!
-We made a lot of smoothies
-We played volleyball at the elementary school
-I loved Christmas dinner, we made creamed peas; a great memory of Grandma Bennett and goof balls too.
-I Went to lunch with my cousin Jacquie, there is never a dull moment with her, she is hilarious!
-We all got really bad colds
-the Easthope's came for a quick visit on Christmas day



All in all it was a very relaxing Christmas, thanks Mom and Dad!
4 comments:
sounds like a fun busy Christmas. I also love the new family picture you put up, very cute.
looks like a lot of fun! funny because my comment is basically the same as jenny's- love your family photo!
So fun! I just LOVED playing games with the Bennett's! :o) I miss you Bennett girls!
Great sweater melvin! Someone great must of given it to you!!
Post a Comment