Bennett has been quite the character these days. He surprises me everyday with his wit. For example...
- We were at church on Sunday and Bennett yells "hey dad look it is Jesus," I looked and saw nothing, he said it again, Melvin started to laugh, I look back and he is pointing at a man behind us with long hair past his shoulders. Other people around were quite entertained by this as well. The man laughed and went a little red and Bennett continued to stare at him in awe for a few more minutes.
- Bennett is currently being potty trained so he loves to talk about poop-poop and pee where ever he goes. The other day he asked me in public if I was farting. He loves to tell people that he pooped or peed on the toilet and then shows them his earnings.
- The other day we had one of Melvin's co-workers over for dinner. Bennett comes over to the table looks at his plate and says, "what the heck?" Karen thought it was pretty funny.
- The other day I was folding laundry and Bennett wanted to help, he finds my bra holds it up to his chest and says, "look mom, Bennett is wearing mommies boobs."
- I walked in the room and Bennett says to me, "look mom I share my markers with my Andie girl." oh great lucky Andie!
What a funny boy my Bennett is!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago


5 comments:
all these stories made me laugh! what a funny kid!
haha i laughed out loud at each story. he's hilarious!! takes after his mama.
Ba ha ha! Bennett is so funny. I laughed outloud when I saw the picture of Andie!!! And I love the 'boobies' comment hilarious!
Bennett and McKay should get together and we should just record what they say. SO funny. Andie is so big!!! What a sweetheart! Cute fam pic too.
I LOVE that he thought he saw Jesus! Thats just adorable!
Post a Comment