Wow, I can't believe I am actually blogging! I guess it is time and this will relieve some of my guilt for being a blog stalker. Blog stalking isn't as bad if people have a chance to stalk your blog back right?...well it makes sense in my mind. A few other reasons why I am starting this up is:
1. My husband tells me I need a hobby (probably so I get off his back about playing video games) and blog instead.
2. My sister Nancy and friend Julie have been hounding me to start a blog, Julie even came and helped me set up my account so I could not procrastinate this task any longer.
3. I think it will be nice to have some sort of journal.
4. I am excited to catch my family up on our life, and remind myself of our achievements and failures.
5. I am hoping it will be somewhat therapeutic.
6. I am excited to write about my lil Bennett!
Well I hope you enjoy the life of the Easthope's!
Kay
I Do Now
6 days ago
5 comments:
Really proud of you Kay, I wasn't sure if you were ever going to start your own considering how much you read the blogs of your friends.
Can't wait to see what you post next!
yay!! i'm in the blog-stalking club...haven't quite taken the leap to start my own yet. maybe one day...can't wait to read more!!
Woo Hoo! I stalk blogs too! but I do have my own
kay! Yay! Just wanted to welcome you! hee hee can't wait to catch up on your cute lil'family and tell Melvin I said hey!
Love it! I'm so excited you finally jumped on the bandwagon. :)
Post a Comment