
Glee oh how I love thee, this show is officially my favourite show on t.v! It has all the things I love: drama, music, dance, romance and most of all comedy! The person who definitely makes the show is Sue Sylvester, she has the best put-downs and is so intense...just love her. Some of my favourite quotes that have come from her mouth are:
Sue: You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't look like a lesbian.
Sue: You're too busy chasing tail and loading your hair with enormous amounts of product. Today, it just looks like you put lard in it.
Sue: I'm going to ask you to smell your armpits. That's the smell of failure, and it's stinking up my office.
Sue: All I want is just one day a year when I'm not visually assaulted by uglies and fatties.
Isn't Sue Brilliant? One of the best gifts I saw this Christmas was my dad got a Sue Sylvester track suit and loved it!
Like I said I love everything about this t.v. series. Their soundtrack...amazing! And the most exciting thing yet is Glee starts back up again April 13th, I can't wait. If you don't watch it, start!
Kay
3 comments:
Welcome to the blog world Kay!!!! And yes, I CANNOT wait for Glee! I keep rewinding the commercials just cause its so exciting and Jordan keeps making fun of me! Sue's delivery is what makes her put downs so awesome! She is awesome, but the whole cast is perfect! That and Seinfield are my favourite shows of all time!
Oh gosh I love it! Nick and I saw a commercial the other day too, and we are sooo excited for it to start again. We should make it a show that we get together for - way better than the likes of reality tv! (And that's saying a lot considering how much I love me some reality smut!) My favorite quote is definitely the one about lesbian hair. That, or the one about uglies and fatties. Haha!
ps. You already know more about blogging than me. I don't know how to get pics off the internet (like the GLEE cast pic) and I really want to know. You should teach me.
Post a Comment