Monday, June 7, 2010

Bed Head!

So I went to get Bennett out of his crib the other day and this is what he looked like! hahah


Tucker's new thing is to jump in Bennett's crib when he hears he is awake!


Kay

5 comments:

Jenny Fitzner said...

Okay, I am seriously SO JEALOUS!!! He has so much hair!! He's so cute. and that's so cute that your dog jumps in his bed when he's awake. Do they like each other?

Kamry Low said...

That's so crazy that he's pulling himself up and has teeth. talia and him are soo different! And like Jenny i am too so jealous he has so much hair, it'll be ayear or so before talia has that much! he's so cute!!!

Carrie said...

So cute, I love him!

Julie said...

okay this is way too cute!!!!! i can't get enough of that lil guy

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I love love love that picture of Bennett and Tucker. They are both soooo cute.