Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Crunching and Munching!

The other day I was sitting on the couch and I heard a big crunching and munching sound, at first I figure Bennett must just be grinding his teeth because he is really into that right now, then he continues to chomp like he is eating something...I force my fingers through his sharp little teeth to retrieve the unknown object and this is the treasure I find...

What is it you ask???? DOG FOOD...how nice of Tucker to share! No Bennett did not get it out of the dog dish...Tucker loves to play with his food, he brings a pebble of food into the living room and tosses it into the air and chases after it...when he is done playing with it he then eats it. Tucker must have just tossed it right into Bennett's lap! The worst part is....Bennett really seemed to enjoy the taste!


Love those little chompers!

Kay

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Haha! I love it....so funny!
Ps. Cute Costco pjs !

janna and stephen said...

oh man....that makes me feel sick thinking about eating dog food. haha so cute tho!! i need to meet bennett!!

Lauren Bennett said...

CUTE pictures! so adorable, I love the first one, he looks like he's about to attack haha What a sweetie!

The Heavenor's said...

I don't think he could possible get cuter,and such a awesome personality, his teeth make him look sooo grown up!

Julie said...

cute faaces!! love that kid. by the way, great picture taking!!! wow. you are getting really good. is that your new lense? they look great.

Kamry Low said...

He's so cute! I can't get over how many teeth he has and that you can say he chomps on stuff! talia still 0! he looks like such a happy guy!

Leah said...

well look at this lil jem of a find! I didn't know you even had a blog! oh happy day I can stalk you and your adorable family! Seriously your lil boy is so so cute! leah lorna peggy lacey haha LOVED that!