It truly is my favorite place on earth. It was great to be able to go behind the boat this year, even though I am a huge sissy. I did go on one tube ride and that was enough for me. (How impressed are you Kelsey?) I did enjoy skiing and wake surfing though. Bennett loved the water, riding in the boat, tube rides, and spending time with his cousins. The food was to die for, and of coarse one of my favorite things about the lake is the card games...I never get sick of them. The two weeks went by way to fast and it was so fun to be there with my whole family. Thanks mom and dad for the great trip, we love going to echo! Sorry for the picture overload.
Haha kay i really am soo proud of you for going behind the boat!! I really wish i was there so we could talk about megan and how she sucks because she sooo good at everything she does! haha! I really missed out this year! My summer was not complete without those few days at echo with the Bennett fam!!
Looks like so much fun Kay!!! Bennett has gotten so much more hair since I last saw him! So cute, I just love him! It looked like you guys had a blast!
Hey my name is Kay, I have been married to Melvin for just over 3 years and we just had our first child...Bennett. Life couldn't get any better than this!
8 comments:
Love it! Cute pics, Kay :)
cute!!! making me want to be skiing!
Looks like so much fun Kay! I love the expression on your face when you are skiing!
Awesome pics Kay.
Haha kay i really am soo proud of you for going behind the boat!! I really wish i was there so we could talk about megan and how she sucks because she sooo good at everything she does! haha! I really missed out this year! My summer was not complete without those few days at echo with the Bennett fam!!
Always goes by way to fast! looked like tons of fun!
Looks like so much fun Kay!!! Bennett has gotten so much more hair since I last saw him! So cute, I just love him! It looked like you guys had a blast!
Not enough pictures ... i could look at pictures of your Bennett all day. He is so stinkin cute!!
Taren
Post a Comment