Thursday, September 9, 2010

heartbreakers!

How cute are these two boys....They are going to be such heartbreakers. Nancy came up to edmonton to give Tylee her Tucker fix and we decided to dress the boys up the same and go shopping! All day long we got, "oh how fun twins!" I thought it was funny because they don't look a lot alike, but I guess they are the same age. It is fun to see them play together, although I am lucky Bronson is so laid back because Bennett is a little bully...oh great why does my kid have to be the one that bites and pushes? At least he is cute...I can't wait to see them together when they are older.




Kay

3 comments:

MoxleyH said...

P.S. I think our babies should date in 22 years.

Carrie said...

yep. they are definitely going to be heart breakers! I think they do look similar though - maybe not twins, but they could be brothers forsure!

Julie said...

ah! so cute. miss that lil guy