Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Good Bye Bieber!


I finally caved and took Bennett in for his first haircut. I couldn't figure out why it was so hard for me, it is just hair right? Now I know...he doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a toddler. Don't get me wrong, I think his haircut looks great he just looks so grown up. I may or may not have shed a tear or two...don't judge me! He was pretty good overall; he has a few crazy spots from when he thought it was funny to shake his head no during the cut, but at least now I won't hear that he looks like Donald Trump anymore...sigh.

Ok I admit his hair was getting a little out of control
He is such a big boy now!

Kay

5 comments:

Julie said...

that's SO true. whnever kids get their hair cut they alwasy look older. good point. he look sso cute!! i want more pictures of it. glad it went well and you had the guts to do it!

Carrie said...

He is so cute! I can't believe I never thought to say Donald Trump! haha jks. He was a cute little Bieber though :)

The Wolff Den said...

He's adorable Kay!

Stefanie said...

what a stud! goodbye bieber.... hello brad pitt??.... i dunno....

Kamry Low said...

Cute! I can't believe he can have a hair cut! he needs to chare the wealth with Talia!