Monday, September 20, 2010

The Birthday Bash!

We had Bennett's b-day party on Saturday with lots of family and friends. There was lots of food, the company was great and Bennett got spoiled...thanks for coming everyone!










A special thanks to Julie for helping me with the cupcakes!

Kay (keep reading...I did 3 posts today!)

5 comments:

Carrie said...

Hi again. Thanks for the fun bday get together, it was lots of fun! Can you email me that picture of me & Nixon? I hardly have any pictures of the two of us. (carriefamulak@gmail.com)
ps the close up picture of you and Bennett at GalaxyLand is so cute. You look great!

Jenny Fitzner said...

awww, looks like fun. That cupcake cake looks awesome! It's so weird that our little ones are already hitting one year! Crazy. He's so cute.

Lauren Bennett said...

holy cake, kay! you're amazing. happy birthday Bennett!

The Dudleys said...

I love the last picture with all the green icing. He is seriously so cute and looking so grown up. Happy Birthday Bennett!

The Heavenor's said...

Awesome party Kay!