And boy are we excited...Andie Lynn Easthope was born on June 25th at 3:12pm. She weighed in at a whoppin' 8lbs 6oz and was 20 inches long! She has a head full of light brown hair and is cute as ever. Bennett is loving/hating his little sister, the first day in the hospital he would rock her, pat and kiss her head, today he is a bit whiney and thinks it is funny to throw balls and pucks at her head. He misses all the attention on him, but he still loves to give her kisses. We have been so blessed with lots of help from family and friends, thank you thank you thank you! We are up for visitors so if you want to hold a cute baby come on over!
6 comments:
She is seriously so cute! I NEED to come over and cuddle her ASAP! I will be home from SOAB on the 5/6 so expect some visitors. Congrats guys!
Yay! I already love Andie so much and I can't wait to meet her! You know that if I hadn't just given birth myself, I would have been there the day of to see her! But today will have to do. :)
congrats kay she is adorable!
CONGRATS, Kay! You have beautiful children!
Aww she is sooo cute kay!! Congrats to ya!! I hope you are recovering well and not wishing you would have rather ran a marathon!! haha!!
Kelsey
K she is adorable!! I can't wait to come snuggle her tonight. And I'm so excited for Blakely to have a best friend! Hope you are doing well and can't wait to hear all about it
Post a Comment