I have come to realize that I have really bad luck when it comes to flying, like REALLY bad luck, for example...on our honeymoon our flights were cancelled for 3 days due to weather. We had to sleep on army cots in the Dallas airport with no blankets, because all the hotels in the surrounding area were full! We had to walk from terminal to terminal all day just to see if we had made the standby list. I missed my interview with Edmonton Public Schools and Melvin missed his first day of work with Sapphire Technologies. It was brutal, but now I may have a story to top it. Melvin, Andie and I were heading to Vancouver for his work Christmas party...a simple hour and a half flight, or so I thought. To start things off our flight was delayed an hour, no biggie happens all the time. Then we board the plane, our seats are the two inside seats and we know someone had to sit by us. In walks a 25 year-old Australian dude who just wreaked of alcohol. I was sitting holding Andie in my lap, he looks over and says, "ugh I freaking hate babies!" but with more vulgar words, I said, "well lucky you, you are sitting in the perfect row then." He then went on to tell us that he was going to be a dad in a couple of months and it was the worst thing that has ever happened to him! blah blah blah. He also lifted his leg and let one rip and smirked...just terrible. Now on to take off, I look over and the dude has his cheeks blown up like a puffer fish, I yell to Melv "look out he is going to puke," and sure enough projectile vomits everywhere, including in the ladies hair in front of us. No word of exaggeration he probably puked 15 times the whole trip. There was no room for him to move anywhere and he was too sick to clean up the mess; he even rested his head on all the puke that was on the t.v. screen. It just wreaked, every time he puked he would fart, I thought he had even done a number in his pants! Melv turned to me and said, "I don't think a smell this bad has ever come out of me," it was that bad! My eyes were burning and I couldn't even stomach eating my snack. I was rude and put my shirt over my nose most of the time. The hour and a half flight felt more like a 5 hour flight. The man was passed out before we landed and had to be escorted off the plane by the police and paramedics. I wanted Melvin to go complain so we could get our money back, but he just said, "do you really want to stay in the airport any longer," nope I didn't. So off we went to enjoy our day in Vancouver. Ughgh why do these nasty things always happen to me? Poop in bags, puke on a plane what is next?
10 comments:
Oh man....I don't think I would be able to handle that. Where were the flight attendants? You did way better then I ever would have.
SICK! That makes me not ever want to fly again!
That is gross. Like really gross.
Write a letter, letters always get noticed cause they take effort.
haha BEST story ever!! I'm so sorry that happened to you! I can't believe that happened
oh my gosh Kay! What the...I would have freaked and made them move me....you had a baby! I am so sorry!
-Vinnie
what.the.heck. how is it possible to have that wretched of luck?
hahaha! Someone in your family was telling me about your nightmare flight- being on a plane with 2 kids ALONE is terrible, that is INSANE. Wishing you oh so much better luck in the future!
As I started reading this I thought "yeah, but everyone has horror stories about plane rides" but THIS story is crazy!! That's horrible. I can't believe the flight attendance weren't doing anything.
incredible! i can't even imagine!!!! sounds like you handled it well I don't know if i could have!
Sorry you had to go through that but I have tears running down my cheeks from laughing. That may have topped the poop story.
Post a Comment