Friday, April 20, 2012

LOVE!

I just received a CD from my mom with some real gems on it! My talented cousin Ashley Bennett did a photo shoot of my kids and I am absolutely in love! If you are wanting to get some pictures done and live in SoAb give her a call, she is amazing! Check out her fb page: Ashley Bennett Photography & Design. Thanks again Ash! Now which ones should I get blown up? So hard to choose.

4 comments:

Ms Easthope said...

I want the picture of both;) you know to add to my wall dedicated to your family

Ms Easthope said...

I want the picture of both;) you know to add to my wall dedicated to your family

janna and stephen said...

she's so stinkin cute!!! and i can't believe how big bennett looks!

MoxleyH said...

These pictures make me want to reach in and tickle Andies fabulous cheeks!! I LOVE Bennetts smile, I wanna hear his laugh! Your children are seriously
a-freaking-dorable!