Friday, November 9, 2012

Girl's Trip 2012

Every year the boys go on their big golf trip, us girls got a little jealous and decided we needed a girl's trip too! Last year we went down to Glen Lake and had a fabulous time. This year we headed to the mountains to run a race. Canmore was beautiful, and I had so much fun. We got to stay at Christa's uncle's condo which was up by the golf course; it had an amazing view of the mountains, and the condo was quite the hit too.We went walking around all the shops, ate out at some delicious restaurants, and hot tubbed.We played charades, pinball, sardines in the dark, dutch blitz and danced to music; I felt like I was fourteen all over again... I almost forgot about the whole reason we went there, the big race, now let me tell you I am not a runner, I don't even enjoy it, but I am glad I did it, just so I could spend time with the girls. I ran the 10k in 62 minutes, next time (if there is a next time) I hope to do it under an hour. Well ladies I had an amazing time and look forward to Girl's Trip 2013, where ever it may be.

I just love these gals!







3 comments:

Julie said...

so much fun!!!! seriously. totally felt like a 14 year old girl :) love you girls

The Dudleys said...

I haven't played sardines in the dark since I was a 14 year old! So much fun!

The Steed's said...

Great Job! That 10km is hard from what I hear.