Bennett was so excited for his McQueen birthday this year! Every morning he would wake up and ask if it was his birthday yet. This year we had over some friends and family and had a fun time. I took the easy way out and ordered some pasta pantry (sure glad I did), added a big caesar salad and cooked up some chicken kabobs on the BBQ; nice and easy! The worst part about birthdays is the dang cake and how long it takes to decorate, and this year was no different. Someday I will get better at it or give in and take a cake decorating class at Michael's. In the end it was all worth it to see Bennett's excitement as his family and friends sang happy birthday to him, although I am sure he out sang all of you; it is his favorite song. He sure got spoiled with presents, thanks for coming guys.
A few fun facts about Bennett right now are:
-he comes home from church and randomly sings a new primary song, right now his favorite is, Follow the Prophet
-his favorite fruit is a kiwi
-he really likes Diego
-he asks everyday if it is snowing, so he can build the ice rink in the backyard
-he loves to body check Andie, she hates it
-he calls everyone "My" My Mommy, My Daddy, My Melissa, My Uncle CoCo, My Miller, apparently everyone is his!
-he always wants macaroni for lunch
-he loves hide and seek and is really good at it, one time I looked for 10 minutes and couldn't find him
-he is in to using the "poop" word or calls Andie a "poo-poo head" he gets a timeout every time
-he still loves his Roarbert and sleeps with him every night
-he thinks Avery Heavenor is his girlfriend
-he has a lisp on his "s" words it is pretty cute
-when he dances he looks like his Grandpa Bennett
-he could eat a whole bag of chips himself, he tries to hoard them; he steals the bag runs and hides
-he loves to be outside
-he is a very affectionate boy, he loves to give out hugs and kisses
Bennett we love you so much, you are perfect for our family!
Seven Minutes
1 day ago


2 comments:
aw what a cutie. he is such a fun ae saying hilarious things hah love that kid
Awe, what a little stud. When I watched him, I noticed all those things about him. Total chip hoarder, and Mac and cheese lover. Sorry about the potty words if he learned them from my kids. Bronson's new saying is "what the freak"! Ahh, I got to nip that in the butt quick!
Post a Comment