A few weeks ago we went to Hawaii with Nancy, Tate and their kids and we had a great time! We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo in Ko 'Olina on the main island. The condo was a short golf cart ride from the beach a few blocks away from the pool; the perfect location. We did almost everything you can do while in Hawaii. We went to the Polynesian Cultural Center (my personal favorite), Waiamea Falls (I wouldn't consider them falls, more like a trickle of water, but the hike there was beautiful, Hanauma Bay (loved the snorkeling), hit up the North Shore and saw the "pipeline," went to the markets, walked down Waikiki and went to the Dole Plantation. It is a good thing we had two weeks there or there would have been no time at all for some R&R. The first week there the weather was fabulous, the second week was overcast too crappy. One of the crazy things that happened while there was the Tsunami, people went absolutely nuts, the mountains were crowded beyond belief, 30 car line-ups at the gas stations and lines all the way to the meat department in Costco for water. Maybe we should have been more worried than we were. We did get bottled water to prepare, but that is about it. All this hustle and bustle for a measly 0.6ft wave. Oh well at least we can say we survived a tsunami! All in all Hawaii was an amazing trip, great company, good food and kinda good weather. Thanks Nanc and Tate it was fun traveling with ya. I must add that Bennett was the best traveller ever, I think I cried more than him on the whole trip! Not a peep on the plane, gotta love that kid!









9 comments:
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so happy I found it! Hawaii looks awesome. I am trying to convince Tyler to go with me in September so maybe some convincing words from Melvin would help. Bennett looks adorable as always.
Your family picture in front of the temple is gorgeous!
i love that sunset one! great pics. and cute suit!
i'm so jealous!!! i hate you a little bit right now. i wanna go on a vacation!
your little man is too cute!
on a side note... where did you get your swimsuits? they are so cute.
What a fun trip, bennett is just way too cute! I love his pictures, hes just so rollie pollie, just want to snuggle him! So cute!
Hey thanks for all the comments! Julie, I got one of them from Hapari.com, and the other from Target! I saw some other cute ones from limericki.com.
Thanks Kay. Hey send me your e-mail so I can add you to my blog!
jwalch04@yahoo.com
I love love love these pictures and Kay you are looking FABULOUS I must say!
Post a Comment