Have you seen the forecast for the weekend?....wahoo I can't wait to be outside. Meg and I went to the park two weeks ago when the weather was beautiful; Bennett loved it!
Hey my name is Kay, I have been married to Melvin for just over 3 years and we just had our first child...Bennett. Life couldn't get any better than this!
5 comments:
He is so adorable Kay. I love the picture with his mouth open in a squeal! By the way, no fair! It is snowing down here today!!
aaahhh! i love that pic at the end. so cute!
bennett is too cute! i wish you guys lived closer and we could take our boys to the park together. when are you coming down again?
I agree, can't wait to play outside. Love the pictures! He's so cute.
can't believe he can sit in a swing! crazy!
Post a Comment