Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I just LOVE this kid....

My Bennett is the darn tootin' cutest lil guy!


I LOVE:
-the way he lights up when Melvin walks in the room
-how he is always happy in the morning
-his beautiful big blues
-that he has the best hairline (didn't get that from the Bennett side)
-that he will go to anyone
-his smile (he is almost always smiling!)
-his two bottom teeth
-the noises he makes (one sounds like Shredder off of TMNT)
-his chubby cheeks
-how he likes to fake cough
-how when he is mad he clenches his fists hard, screams and his whole body shakes
-his chubby feet
-how he loves to be outside
-how he loves when people talk to him on the phone, he gets so excited
-that he loves music
-swimming with him, he is a little fish
-how he is easy to entertain
-that he puts everything in his mouth
-that he loves to give squeezes, hugs and kisses




Let's be honest I pretty much love everything about him! How could you not?

Kay

8 comments:

MoxleyH said...

He sure is darling Kay!

Jenny Fitzner said...

I love all the pictures! Especially the last one. and I love that he makes noises like shredder. Hilarious. He's so cute.

Carrie said...

He really is so cute. We just need to work on him loving us more than the boys! I love the picture of him where it looks like his chin is resting on his fist Napolean Dynamite style. Awesome.

ps. I have another post coming soon. I just wanted to get my random update done first.

Carrie said...

ps. did you go home and copy and paste this post onto a newer date? I love it. Best trick in the book.

The Heavenor's said...

WOW, you sure do have the cutest little boy, no lie!!! And he does have a great hair line! haha, I've even thought that before you said that. Those pictures are awesome!!!

Rach Williams said...

HI Kay. Are you kidding, I don't mind at all. Logan is actually the name of my girlfriend's baby that I made that clutch for, haha, but I'll tell her that you like the name. It's nice to hear/see you after all this time. I hope things are well with you. Your own little guy is sooooo cute. He looks just like a little Bennett. Love it!

Maureen said...

I LOVE:
This post! Did you take those pics yourself? You've got talent, Kay. And Bennett is so adorable! I hope to meet him someday...

bklain said...

Hey Kay. I just came across your blog. I can't believe how big Bennett is. It is wild. Brenan thinks he looks 5. So adorable! Hope you're doing well!