Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Echo 2012

Echo is probably the event I look forward to most all year, and sure enough this year did not disappoint. The kids love to be with their cousin's and grandparents, be in the boat and snack on junk food all day! This year we did the annual bowling party, my favorite part about this is watching all of my mom's victory dances after her strikes or spares. She was really good this year, so this may have been the best bowling extravaganza yet; chaotic but fun! I can tell I am starting to age because I can count the amount of times I went behind the boat on one hand, sad day. Each year gets more and more exciting because my nieces and nephews are starting to do more water sports behind the boat, this year they surfed and were good at it too. In the evenings the adults enjoyed playing poker for service minutes (hilarious), playing cover your butt, Loot, and liars dice. Unfortunately each year I get worse at taking pictures and didn't even have a picture of everyone this year, sorry guys! Thanks for a fun year at Echo Bennett family!











1 comment:

Carrie said...

Man, I miss Echo! Looks like so much fun :) I love that Bennett actually wake surfed and Andie was so cute in her little life jacket!