

They even tend to move the same way and are both a little eccentric/dramatic.


Twinners? Yes! The first picture is Evan Lysacek and the second one is Spencer Dorward...just saying in case you couldn't tell.
Also I am both happy/sad that Kate Gosselin got voted off this week....I am sad because she brought humour to the show. She was so uncoordinated and looked like a wreck out there-pure comic relief; she was also so dramatic...I loved it (who I am to talk and judge...I took an adult hip-hop class last year and I looked absolutely ridiculous compared to all the 50-60 year olds)! Poor Kate she put in a good effort though. I am also happy she is gone because really, Tony needs a break!
Kay
5 comments:
wow
LOL I love this! I totally thought he looked like someone. Thank-you for pointing out that it was Spence! Also I am happy that Kate is gone...she was getting hard to watch and I also felt bad for Tony.
hahah hilarious kay. i love it
Uncanny, indeed! I don't even know who the real SJD is in those pictures. You also forgot to mention their similar fashion sense.
hahha you have found spences twin. SO funny!
Taren
Post a Comment