Monday, May 17, 2010

A Fabulous week..

in Southern Alberta! Bennett and I took a trip down to Cardston to see my parents. We had a great time filled with good food, bowling, lots of games of Blockus and Dutch Blitz and we saw some great family and friends. Prepare for picture overload...sorry!

One night one of my best friends Shala came over with her mom and dad and had pizza, she entertained us with the usual song and dance...I just love this girl.

It was also my Grandpa Bennett's Birthday so we went into Lethbridge for a visit.

Bennett and Bronson just enjoying some time in the bath....I love all the rolls.

We had a great time bowling, and it was great to see Cara and Justin. Tylee and Sawyer were obsessed with bowling, and Megan of course won....she always does.



Porter and Sawyer (Gawyer as Porter would call him...so cute) were the best of buds, they got along so well. We spent a lot of time with Tommy and Ashley!

This is what happens when Aunt Haley is babysitting.....


Bennett was in Heaven and downed at least half of Haley's slurpee, if she didn't give him some he would scream and clench his fists, sure enough Haley would give in!

Thanks Mom and Dad for putting up with us for a week; we had a great time! When we got home Bennett was so excited to see his dad, it was cute. Melv surprised me with a clean house, supper made, flowers on the table, and a kitchen aide for Mother's Day. It is good to be home!

Kay

5 comments:

The Dudleys said...

Oh my heck! I love the pictures of the baby bums with the rollie pollie legs! So CUTE!

Kamry Low said...

i love the rolls! I don't think I'll ever get to see my baby with those rolls and I just love them! looks like you had a fun time!

Rach Williams said...

I'm phoning DCFS after seeing that last picture... hahaha. Poor YOU, was he WIRED after that?!

ashley b said...

come back we miss you already!! i will send you those pictures, sorry i missed the post.

The Heavenor's said...

Oh my goodness, Bennett is tooo cute, and I love those rolls of him and his cousin in the tub, way too cute!!!!