Brace yourselves for this video peeps...
Ok first off this is a 2 years old boy from Indonesia. He smokes about 40 cigarettes a day! His parents claim, that if they don't give him a cigarette he throws a tantrum...ummm hello don't all children throw tantrums?..Doesn't mean you have to give in to harm your child. Ughgh this video just disgusts me; it was on the news the other night and I can't get it off my mind. He can even twirl the dang thing, he looks like veteran in cigarette smoking; some people should not be parents.
Kay
Pigs And Dogs
1 day ago
4 comments:
oh my gosh, that is seriously so freaking sad! how did the parents even know that he would throw a tantrum if he didnt have one? It has to start somewhere! So sad!
that is gross... and disturbing. I want to punch these people. I seriously feel sick right now.
i know. how ridiculous. well I just heard on the news that he is now 4 and the government after seeing this video put him in rehab and he isn't addicted to them anymore. who knows though. poor kid
Disguuuusting!!! How sad, it makes me angry! That is one thing I've learned when disciplining is kids always through tantrums and get mad, but thats how you discipline! I'm not sure there many kids out there that like to get things taken away!?! Oh yea and the obvious, don't let you kid smoke in the first place?!?!?!?!
Post a Comment