Friday, May 14, 2010

Guess who's 2 today...


Today is Tucker's birthday! He is 2 years old and is still a little bundle of mischief; we sure do love him though. My favorite things about the little pup are, he loves to snuggle and watch t.v with me, no matter how long you leave the house, 2 hours, half hour or 1 minute he is always excited to see you. He is really little (4lbs.) and cute, especially when he has a new haircut. He is a good running or rollerblading buddy. We love almost everything about him except his breath and his bark! Tucker has a mind of his own...the other day Melvin was dropping squares off for a funeral at the church, and of course Tucker jumps out of the car and runs into the middle of the traffic circle...Melvin had to stop traffic and try and catch the little brat, but off he kept running; he was finally caught back at the church. We are working on teaching him obedience. I am happy we got Tucker, he is fun to have around the house and I am sure Bennett and him will be the best of friends some day. Right now Tucker is still scared of Bennett because he loves to pull on his ears and hair.


He was the cutest puppy I have ever seen!


O.k. he does love Bennett once in awhile. It is true when they say a dog is a man's best friend!

Kay

5 comments:

Kamry Low said...

I had no idea you had a dog! I love dogs! he sure looks cute!

The Dudleys said...

Happy Birthday Tucker!

the fellers said...

Kay, I promise this just made my night, I did not know you had a blog, and maybe you dont care that I found out, but still. You have such a beautiful family, your little boy is absolutely gorgeous, and you are too! Seriously, I just went back aways in your blog and have been laughing so hard. Mostly at the most embarrassing moments one, I LOVED Spencer's story and yours were so funny too! Anyway, just wanted to say hi, hope it is ok if I follow you now!

MONSON FAMILY said...

Kay You seriously have the cutest little boy!!! Those pictures Ashley took are absolutely adorable!! Your little pup is so cute too. My daughter would love to have a puppy that tiny. Glad you commented on my blog .... now I can see what you guys are up to!!

Christy and Brett Bevans said...

I love Tucker! That is how small Harley (my yorkie) was supposed to be; instead he is 11 pounds.

Yorkies sure do love to bark.

Does Tucker think that he is the size of a great dane? because that is how Harley acts.

I am glad that I am not the only one that likes to remember my dogs b-day.

One day he and Bennett will be BFF's. As soon as the ear pulling stops I am sure. My daughters first word was "Harley".