Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A little late...

So just wanted to do a quick post and wish my pops a Happy Father's Day! Gee whiz I am one lucky girl to have such an amazing dad! One of the things that I love about my dad is that he loves to spend time with us. Growing up he spent hours playing cards, boating, and taking us to the golf course. Good gravy he is just the greatest!

Also a shout out to Melvin... Bennett is so lucky to have him as his dad, I am pretty sure there is no one Bennett would rather hang out with. He is truly the best. So on Father's Day I asked Melv what special meal he wanted....he replied with "hot dogs" golly am I really that bad of a cook that he would want hot dogs? oh well


Man, I am so blessed to have a great father, father-in-law and father to my kid! Happy Father's Day!

Kay

2 comments:

Mrs. Hughes said...

I LOVE MELVIN'S FACE IN THESE PICTURES! Hilarious!! Smelvs is a good Dad, Bennett really does love him lots and its so easy to see.

Birch Family said...

Kay, your little guy is so cute! Hope things are going great for you (sounds like it is)! I haven't seen you forever.....maybe sometime we might actually bump into each other in Cardston. If you ever need a rest stop on your way down, I am in Airdrie!